Why should I list with Mori City?
Mori City is passionate about promoting women-focused UK businesses. When we promote Mori City, we are promoting your business too. We are easily accessible and helpful. We aim to remain an affordable promotional solution for business owners.
When are Mori City’s events?
Mori City events will take place around at least once a year. Due to COVID-19, our first event has been postponed and details of it when rescheduled will be promoted when everything has been finalised.
Where will Mori City events take place?
For now, all Mori City events will be held in London.
Is my business suitable for Mori City?
If you are unsure about the suitability of your business for Mori City, email us at [email protected]. We aren’t rigid! We are always up for a discussion and if we don’t quite understand your business at first, we will always ask for more information.
How much does it cost to list my business on Mori City’s website?
You’ll be pleased to know that listing on the Mori City website will be free until further notice. We do plan to charge for our services in the future. All listers will be contacted in advance of changes to the listing fees so that they can consider whether or not they would like their business to remain listed with us.
When can I expect to receive a response to my enquiry / approval of my listing?
Enquiries will be answered between 1 – 5 working days.
– Your business must be operating in the United Kingdom.
– You are allowed to list your business under multiple categories, but please be aware that it must be fully related to those categories.
– Please ensure that all photos added are of good quality and relevant to your business. If they are not, they may not be approved for use on the directory and a stock photo will be used.
– Only the owners of the business or those who have been given the right to list on a business’ behalf may list a business on Mori City’s website. Any doubts that a listing has been listed by anyone other than an owner or an appointed person will be raised.
– All reviews are moderated before approval. Any reviews that appear to be objectively disrespectful or abusive will not be approved.
– If you wish to delete your account with Mori City, please send an email to [email protected].